We manufacture Natural Draft , Induced Draft Cross Flow / Counter Flow type, Treated Timber Cooling towers in single cell / Multi cell construction. There is no capacity limitation in multicell design. We have designed and supplied multi-cell tower of 9000 m3/hr capacity, each cell having 2250 m3/hr circulating water and 15°C range at 4°C approach.
Wechanical draft towers have either direct driven or gear driven fan depends upon the capacity of each cell. Normally small capacity towers (Aprx. Single cell capacity upto 200 m3/hr and DT 15°C ) are direct driven and higher capacity towers are gear driven.
We also manufacture single stripping special purpose cooling tower for DT upto 50°C.
* Wood used in the Cooling Towers is pine-wood which is reasoned and chemically treated for its longer working life and to protect from bacterial attack. In some models marine grade pressure treated plywood is used for basins. Basin sides. Lower posts. Lowers and upper panels, are all chemically treated after fabrication.
* The hot water distribution system is passed through a G.I. Pipe (Header-Pipe). Which is firmly fitted with plastic spray nozzles which spray the hot water down to the tank.
* Each type of cooling tower has a suction pope, drain and overflow pipe. Float valve will be supplied with each cooling tower. All nuts bolts, washers used in the tower are pre-galvanized for the purpose to keep it rust free through out its working life.
* The structural and Lowers are Pre-fabricated to accreted dimensions from timber for easy and fast size installation. All timber components are specially treated.
* Pre-assembled at factory for simple installation at site.
* Galvanized pipe distribution system with micro spray nozzle.
*High efficiency double edge folded PVC fills.
Galvanized Structure with Stainless Steel fasteners.